Monday, February 20, 2017

Conyo Mode

Dahil wala akong magawa...

...susubukan kong isulat ang entry na ito in an OA-kolehiyala way. Nyahaha!

Gosh, it has been ages na pala since I've updated my blog. I've been very busy kasi with career eh.
Grabe, I have tons of work to do. Wala na tuloy me time to socialize and chill with my pals. OMG,
I don't know nga if I would be able to get myself out of this pigeon hole e.i'm missing a lot of things here na.
So what's new here ba? Medyo busy talaga these past days and months and years e (after 5years!!). Oh my!

You know naman, the magis* thing. I really wanna make career so I have to sacrifice even this blogging thing eh.
I wanna make kuwento muna because I have some time to spare now.

-----


hahahaha! YUCKS!! sumakit ang ulo ko nang basahin ko itong entry ko na 'to. Ano, pwede na ba akong gumawa ng isa pang blog na puro ganito? Bwahaha!


Note: Hindi ako conyo (huh??). Medyo nasobrahan lang ang dosage ng ka-conyohan na natanggap mula sa tabi-tabi. hehehee!




No comments:

Post a Comment