Wednesday, December 30, 2009

an open letter to heaven

dear God,

words cannot express how truly thankful i am
for all the blessings this year.

Thank you!!!

Thank you
for the good times
.

Thank you for the trying times.

Thank you for every single tear that made me stronger
and brought me close to victory.

Thank you for the people who love
me and for those i love.

Thank you for the patience~ patience you had with me,
others had with me, and i had for myself.

Thank you for the talents and graces i can share with others.

Thank you for the inspiring people and events.

Thank you for everything i learned this year.

Thank you for the perfect mix of love.


Thank you for enriching me.

Thank you for being a good and just God.

Thank you for loving me and my loved ones.

cheers to a happy and promising 2010!!!!


love,


heralynn chan


"For I know the plans I have for you,
plans to prosper you
and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11


***

1 comment: